Friday, March 24, 2017

Photo Friday: Arches

I almost called this post Golden Arches, but my distaste for the company that is associated with that term prevented me from going there.

I also didn't want to mislead anyone who does a Google search for the fast-food chain and is brought to my blog.

You're welcome.

The Bank Street Bridge is one of my favourite Ottawa landmarks and there have been many times when I have been drawn to it, to add to my POTD project. Already, this year, I have stood on the frozen canal, dodging skaters, close to this bridge, to capture an image for my year-long project. But I've held off actually capturing it until this week.



Perhaps, I may have to break my single-use rule, and shoot it again, in different lighting and at a different angle.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment